Terrier 3.0, the next version of the open source IR platform from the University of Glasgow (Scotland) has been released.
This is a major update to Terrier 3.0, including:
- support for indexing WARC collections (such as ClueWeb09)
- improved MapReduce mode indexing
- improved and more scalable index structures
- added field-based and proximity term dependence models, such as BM25F, PL2F and Markov Random Fields
- new Web-based retrieval interface
Fuller change log at http://terrier.org/docs/current/whats_new.html