Second International Workshop on Modeling, Managing and Mining of Evolving Social Networks (M3SN 2010)
March 6, 2010, Long Beach, California, USA
In conjunction with the Twenty Sixth IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE 2010)
March 1-6, 2010
Topics of Interest
- Modeling of Social Networks
- Evolutionary models for social networks.
- Privacy and security issues.
- Modeling trust and reputation in social networks.
- Importance of friendship links in social recommender systems.
- Impact of recommendation models on the evolution of the social network.
- Classification models and their application in social recommender systems.
- Advertisement models
- Influence models and their application in social environment.
- Social advertising and the use of social networks for marketing.
- Search in social media
- Web page ranking informed by social media.
- Expertise discovery.
- Collaborative Filtering.
- Paper submissions due: November 15, 2009
- Notification of acceptance: December 15, 2009
- Camera-ready papers due: January 3, 2010